Owing to immense expertise in this domain, our firm has been able to offer Studs Bolts. We manufacture these bolts utilizing only qualitative iron, steel, brass and other basic raw materials. As per the growing needs of our clients, we offer these bolts in different designs, sizes and other specifications. Offered bolts are demanded all over the nation owing to their seamless finish, high tensile strength and durability. To ensure accurate dimensions and perfect design, we check these Studs Bolts on different quality parameters with the help of diligent quality controllers.
Using IS:2062 Grade A, En-8, En-19, SS-410, SS-304, SS-316 or any other material as per the specification of the customer. As per IS:1367 Class 5.6, Class 8.8, Class 10.9, Class12.9, ASTM A193 B7, ASTM A193 B8, B8M, B16, ASTM A563 L7, L7M.
Surface Treatment: Blackodised, Phosphated, Zinc Plated with yellow, blue, olive green passivation.
Threading sizes from M6 to M100 ISO Metric 6g as per IS:4218 or equivalent in BSW / UNC, of following types
- Full Thread Studs as per DIN 975. Rods with Threading on one side as per DIN 524.
- Studs with Threading on two sides as per DIN 939, DIN 940, IS 1862 Type A, B & C.
- Tip-Welding Studs.
- Tie Rod Studs for Plate Type Heat Exchangers.
- Square / ACME Thread Studs (Lead Screws).
- Other Studs as per your specific requirement and drawing.